It's Better to Give than to Receive
The saying is true! It's better to give than to receive. I'm still on a little high from my recent trip around the neighborhood. My heart is beating a little faster (this could be because I haven't worked out in the last few weeks :0) and my day has just become a little brighter. I just finished passing out banana nut bread and holiday cards to a few of my neighbors. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time. It's a good feeling to have finally accomplished this task. I baked small loaves of bread using those mini baking pans. I then wrapped them in green holiday paper and placed them inside a holiday bag with a small name tag on each one. It wasn't a hard task. Nor was it expensive. It was just a little something from our hearts to theirs. I wanted my neighbors to know that we appreciate them (we have really great neighbors) and think of them this holiday season. The gift was simple, but the joy of giving is great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home