Word Wednesday
Word Wednesday
Fear Not!
February 24, 2016
"And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."
Exodus 13:13-14
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s."
2 Chronicles 20:15 (NIV)
"A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1
4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears.
And delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4 (NKJV)
"So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
Hebrews 13:6 (NIV)
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home