Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Word Wednesday

Word Wednesday

"God Our Comforter"
March 16, 2016

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

"I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?
Isaiah 51:12 (NLT)

13 "As one whom his mother comforts,
So I will comfort you;
And you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”
Isaiah 66:13 (NKJV)

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
Matthew 5:4 (KJV)

“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” 
John 14:16 (KJV)

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
John 14:26 (KJV)

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NKJV)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home