Friday, January 27, 2006

A New Chapter

Tomorrow is our last Sabbath at the Macedonia SDA Church here in Chester, PA. It's hard to believe we've been here for six years. All things really do work together for good to those who love God and are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). I can vividly see how God has worked throughout our time here. Only God can take the blunders and turn them into blessings!

I'll really miss my Macedonia family. They are wonderful people whom I've grown to love!

I was thinking earlier about what people may say tomorrow. I'm sure we'll receive many "thanks" , etc. But the one who needs to be thanked is Jesus Christ. I mean really...if it weren't for Him, this chapter of our lives would read dramatically different.

Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy. Thank you for using us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home