The Lord is My Shepherd
During these past few weeks I've come to know my Lord and Saviour as truly my Shepherd. He is actually leading me.
Leading me? How can I be in the process of being led when my way right now is rocky, dark, bleak, unsure. If God is leading me, shouldn't the way be clear, and without obstruction?
I'm learning in a new way, that God's leading does not necessarily mean that the road will be easy. No. It means that we're not alone. It means we're being led by someone who knows the way...someone who himself has already been where we're going and who has made sure that we'll be safe.
What a blessing to know that I'm being led by a loving, watchful Heavenly Father! Continue to lead me Lord. I'll continue to follow.
Leading me? How can I be in the process of being led when my way right now is rocky, dark, bleak, unsure. If God is leading me, shouldn't the way be clear, and without obstruction?
I'm learning in a new way, that God's leading does not necessarily mean that the road will be easy. No. It means that we're not alone. It means we're being led by someone who knows the way...someone who himself has already been where we're going and who has made sure that we'll be safe.
What a blessing to know that I'm being led by a loving, watchful Heavenly Father! Continue to lead me Lord. I'll continue to follow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home