You won't believe this!
You won't believe this!
..
Ok, it's 11:33 at night and I'm dead tired, but before I head to bed, I've got to tell you this. You won't believe this - (kinda lengthy, but worth the read...)
A few weeks ago I was walking barefoot in my cousin's kitchen and stepped on something. I immediately looked at my foot to discover that my left big toe (did you know it's really called the "great toe") was cut and bleeding. I looked for some alchohol or something to put on it, but didn't find anything. So, I just washed it well with soap and water, put a bandaid on and kept rolling. [Incidentally, I was babysitting 4 kids and didn't have time to waste.] I didn't see what I had stepped on, but wondered if something was still in my toe. I tried to feel for some foreign object, but didn't see or feel anything.
Well, about 2 weeks later the cut was completely healed, but I started feeling some discomfort under the skin. My great toe was somewhat swollen in the area where it had been cut and I could barely walk on it for fear that I'd hit that spot...it felt increasingly worse. After talking to my circle of girlfriends, I was convinced to go to the doctor. He took a look at it and sent me for x-rays.
In the meantime, I'm walking on the ball of my left foot trying my best not to touch the great toe because of the sharp pain.
Later the next day, my doorbell rings. To my surprise it's Aunt Milly just stopping by. She was in town attending a funeral and felt impressed by the Spirit to come to my house. She prayed that I'd be home and that I'd answer the door.
As we talked, I shared with her my horrible discomfort with my foot. I told her about the x-rays and my hope that the doctor would see the problem. She immediately told me that she had a remedy that would draw whatever was in my foot out! Her friend had used this concoction and a nail had come out of her foot ..
She told me to get some Goldenseal powder and Charcoal powder; mix it with Vaseline and conver it with a gauze pad or large bandaid. And by morning it should be out!
Well, I picked up the items in capsule form, cut them open and began to make the mixture. I felt like some pharmacist or something in my room mixing these substances. After my shower, I put the mixture on my foot; covered it with a guaze pad and put on a sock.
In the morning, I headed to the bathroom, began taking off the pad hoping that this had worked. I looked on the pad, but didn't see anything right away. I kept looking and there in the middle of the pad was a little triangular shaped glass object. I couldn't believe it. The object was right there. The swelling was down and the pain gone!!
All the next day, I walked on my foot and felt No Pain! God is so Good!!!
---------------
Keith and I were talking about how something so small could cause so much pain. That little piece of glass buried under my skin could barely be seen by the naked eye, but was keeping me from walking.
We can try our best to hide things, bury things, ingnore things... But before long, we'll begin to feel the pain, see the swelling. Believe me, it will interfere with your "walk".
I'm so glad that like that salve applied to my toe, the Blood of Jesus heals. It's able to "draw out" the impurities, it's able to reduce the swelling and correct my walk.
Goodnight. And thanks Aunt Milly.
..
Ok, it's 11:33 at night and I'm dead tired, but before I head to bed, I've got to tell you this. You won't believe this - (kinda lengthy, but worth the read...)
A few weeks ago I was walking barefoot in my cousin's kitchen and stepped on something. I immediately looked at my foot to discover that my left big toe (did you know it's really called the "great toe") was cut and bleeding. I looked for some alchohol or something to put on it, but didn't find anything. So, I just washed it well with soap and water, put a bandaid on and kept rolling. [Incidentally, I was babysitting 4 kids and didn't have time to waste.] I didn't see what I had stepped on, but wondered if something was still in my toe. I tried to feel for some foreign object, but didn't see or feel anything.
Well, about 2 weeks later the cut was completely healed, but I started feeling some discomfort under the skin. My great toe was somewhat swollen in the area where it had been cut and I could barely walk on it for fear that I'd hit that spot...it felt increasingly worse. After talking to my circle of girlfriends, I was convinced to go to the doctor. He took a look at it and sent me for x-rays.
In the meantime, I'm walking on the ball of my left foot trying my best not to touch the great toe because of the sharp pain.
Later the next day, my doorbell rings. To my surprise it's Aunt Milly just stopping by. She was in town attending a funeral and felt impressed by the Spirit to come to my house. She prayed that I'd be home and that I'd answer the door.
As we talked, I shared with her my horrible discomfort with my foot. I told her about the x-rays and my hope that the doctor would see the problem. She immediately told me that she had a remedy that would draw whatever was in my foot out! Her friend had used this concoction and a nail had come out of her foot ..
She told me to get some Goldenseal powder and Charcoal powder; mix it with Vaseline and conver it with a gauze pad or large bandaid. And by morning it should be out!
Well, I picked up the items in capsule form, cut them open and began to make the mixture. I felt like some pharmacist or something in my room mixing these substances. After my shower, I put the mixture on my foot; covered it with a guaze pad and put on a sock.
In the morning, I headed to the bathroom, began taking off the pad hoping that this had worked. I looked on the pad, but didn't see anything right away. I kept looking and there in the middle of the pad was a little triangular shaped glass object. I couldn't believe it. The object was right there. The swelling was down and the pain gone!!
All the next day, I walked on my foot and felt No Pain! God is so Good!!!
---------------
Keith and I were talking about how something so small could cause so much pain. That little piece of glass buried under my skin could barely be seen by the naked eye, but was keeping me from walking.
We can try our best to hide things, bury things, ingnore things... But before long, we'll begin to feel the pain, see the swelling. Believe me, it will interfere with your "walk".
I'm so glad that like that salve applied to my toe, the Blood of Jesus heals. It's able to "draw out" the impurities, it's able to reduce the swelling and correct my walk.
Goodnight. And thanks Aunt Milly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home