Happy Thanksgiving!
I just returned from a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with family just outside of Baltimore, MD. During dinner, my husband and I sat and talked to the oldest living member, Aunt Mozella. At 85, she's still very spry and quick witted! There was much to celebrate tonight - Mom and Dad's 43rd Anniversary; Jabber's 3rd birthday. We are indeed blessed and I'm grateful! This is not to say that all of my days have been without trial or distress. Believe me, I have had my share of dark days. But God has been faithful! He is my rock. He is my keeper!
I am thankful tonight for my family and my friends. But more than anything, I am grateful for a God who has been with me day after day in this life and who has promised that He will never leave nor forsake me.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful tonight for my family and my friends. But more than anything, I am grateful for a God who has been with me day after day in this life and who has promised that He will never leave nor forsake me.
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home