Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Morning Manna Devotional

Good Morning :-), I have to admit, I feel a little awkward getting back into the swing of things (blogging, etc.), but lately God has been impressing me to not take lightly the thoughts He gives. I need share! So please pray for me as I seek to do His will all while maintaining a balanced life. Click here listen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayné said...

Let the journey begin! I am excited to see how God will use you as an instrument for Him!

June 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jayné said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jayné said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Evelyn Fordham Goodman said...

Thank you Jayne :-)!!

June 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home